Why a whole house fan?
- Fresh air circulates throughout the entire home in minutes
- Quickly cools in hot summer months
- Eliminates stale air in the winter months
- Improves air quality and removes odors
- Creates a healthier home environment
- Extremely quiet fan avoids household disruption
- Helps reduce air conditioning costs
Comfort comes full circle.
Whole house fans will pull the fresh, outside air into your living space through your windows, and push stale, indoor air out through your attic vents. So you don’t just recirculate air in your home (as with air conditioning).
You replace it with fresh air.
Over and over.
Cooler and fresher. All day. All summer.
During the warmer months, using the Solatube Whole House Fan not only cools the air in your house, but also the structure and contents. This helps cool the home and attic by up to 30 degrees, and sometimes more, allowing them to stay much cooler the following day the principle of Thermal Mass Cooling. So overall costs to keep the home cool and dramatically reduced, especially as compared to air conditioning.
Clean winter air. Healthier home.
During the colder months, the air you seal in your home tends to get stale and full of impurities and odors. (Sorry, it’s true.) Solatube’s Whole House Fan can quickly move that dirty air out of your house and replace it with clean, fesh air. (So quickly that it won’t even make your house cold.) This means you and your family stay healthier and feel better throughout the season.
Built to last. Built to blast.
- Brushless Motor: for long-lasting strength and energy-efficient operation
- Powder Coated Metal Fan Blade: for durability and rust-proof operation
- 5-Blade Fan: for smoother airflow
- Insulated Ducting: for quiet cooling
- Unique damper box design maximizes airflow
- No visible vent fasteners gives a clean and modern look
- Easily removable & dishwasher-safe intake grill for quick and easy cleaning
- Innovative HushMount™ technology for near-silent operation
Fresh solutions for your home.
We have four models that can be used alone or combined to cover all the zones in your house. Our Certified Installation Consultants can help you choose the right configurations with a free in-home consultation, with absolutely no obligation to purchase.
|Size of home (SQ FT) - Up to:||1500||2000||3000||3000+|
|Attic Venting Req. (SQ FT)||2||3||5||6|
|Motor Watts (@120V)||175||300||475||600|
|Fan Diameter (in.)||14||18||18/14||2x18|
|Duct length (ft)||7||7||7||7|
|Sound level (3ft below intake)||48dB||54dB||55dB||56dB|
|Intake grate size (inches)||15.5x21.5||15.5x21.5||15.5x41||15.5x41|
|Control (wall switch optional)||Remote||Remote||Remote||Remote|
Discover The Ultimate Cooling Solution For Your Home
As a Solatube Premier Dealer, we have been installing tubular
daylighting systems and solar attic fans for years. And now we’re
creating even more relaxing and refreshing environments
for our customers with whole house fans.
- Free in-home consultation
- No structural modifications to your home
- 2 hours to install
Ready to install a Solatube Whole House Fan in your home?
We will make it easy for you with our Same Day Installation.
Call today to schedule your FREE consultation
and get on your way to a cooler, more
refreshing and healthier home.